Farmers Market Vendor List
- Tabora Farm & Orchard: fresh breads, pies, cookies created in our from-scratch bakery or a delectable delight from our full service deli, you are sure to find something that will
really make your taste buds smile.
- Tall Pine Farm: Tall Pine Farms specializes in farm fresh local produce. We sell what we grow! Tomatoes, potatoes, beets, apples, green & red peppers,
onions, green beans, wax beans, butternut squash, pumpkins, etc.
- M&B Farview Farms: Free-range, organic meats and poultry, eggs, milk, & cheese (goat & cow).
- Herrcastle Farms is located in rural Southern Lancaster County-Holtwood PA and is owned by Ed and Judy Herrmann since 1985. We are a sustainable farming enterprise using a combination
of natural, organic, and conventional farming practices. Our main emphasis in production is through the application of integrated pest management (IPM) techniques. We produce the safest and highest quality fruit and vegetables with a
major emphasis towards protecting our environment, thus safeguarding human health and improving soil fertility.
- Philading: Gluten-free, vegetarian & vegan gourmet foods including: hummus, filafil, cookies, mushroom risotto, mediterranian gourmet sauces, chilis, salsas.
- A Taste of Tennessee: sweet potato pie, pickled beets, sweet pickles, chess cake, pound cake and much more!
- Mediterranean Delight: Tunesian Olive Oil. Abdel travels to his family farm in Tunesia during the winter to press the olives for his gourmet oils, and returns each spring to share them with us! Abdel also offers spice rubs
and a variety of vinegars.
- Anita’s Guacamole: Freshly made (right in front of you) guacamole and salsa.
- Lucky Dog Treat Company: At Lucky Dog Treat Co. we take the care and handling (but especially treating!) of dogs and cats seriously, while looking out for the environment.
Our treats are made with organic ingredients and we use no preservatives, chemicals, or artificial flavors. Our colors are derived from fruit and vegetable powders and natural plant dyes. We try to purchase most of our ingredients
locally and love to support local farmers.
- Ridge Valley Farm: Homemade maple syrup and specialty maple products.
- Stargazers Vineyard: As in the European model of wine growing, our grapes are grown and made into wine by us in our Vineyard.